Sunday, March 6, 2011

Back!

Hey guys~ ^^ ish~ i m back..sry i'm throughout lazying at my home lol~

duh~last week was real 'cham' 2 tests on thursday n friday each..finally its a over...my brain was exhausted, my body feel slumber but my mood was overjoyed ^^

why?

Because i go back home!! its nearly 1 month =D miss my family, miss my tv, miss my internet connection, n miss my favorably air-cond boysroom LOL~ last fri was quite simple, once back, had dinner, den straight to room...chat a while n slept..i did admit that i was totally exhausted..physically nope but mentally yeap LOL~

Woke up on late noon the next day =x i slept almost 10 hours duh...

reminded me...wat were my frenz doin on this lovely weekend...some went shopping, some went bbq, some were juz at home..n so...start off d day wif d brunch..mum's cook was the best xP
After all its tasty, filled wif love n free?!? LOL~~~wonder how much money i spend during d inti life...

Soon, i did some of my immaturish bakery...^_____^ hehe...
made pizza...yummy...fill wif cheese, hotdogs, vege accessories...n not to forget...my aunt's yummy tomatoes pasta...^____^ haha...it was sooooooo freaking delicious...every1 gave a thumbs up

eh eh...huey ying...sry i forget to bring some back to inti for u again!! every1 finish them TT~TT

sat night...so wat else? football frenzy~ xD enjoyed sharing loads of stories about my life wif family members ^___^ loves them all... <3

sunday...n its today...back to inti...1 month countdown again...i gt to promise my parents...i nid to study hard...get a gd place in further studies...n so do my job...every1 wishes so too~~i m sure v all can do it~keep the faith

sry 'Blog' i was too excited at home LOL~rarely on9 searching for u xP n so do my lovely readers...love u all ^____^

2 comments: