Monday, February 21, 2011

ever first step journey?


duh...frankly...i m bored~ but i guess...after all its a part of life.
Hmmm...perhaps i should play DOtA? hanging out wif frenz? or even browse through d stuffy notes >____<>"Anyway...letz start up wif blogging..." thats how my mood told me

and

thus,

start off wif my little paves pathway...

anyway...like what others said, blogging is one alternative way to bring out n share our thoughts...never too broad...never too secret...
but for me...i hope it would make u smile

ah...the first expression of my life...i m happy for today...juz finish test yesterday... over minded wif joy

however,

not to forget...somewhat i m gonna b bz again =.= facing another demon-like-test on this fri...
god bless me TT~TT

duh...sry for this short outcome from my mind...gotta prepare for class...
n thx 'Blog' for filling in my time XP

4 comments: