Thursday, February 24, 2011

It won't happen

I've known you for what seems like forever
but only now have i seen my hearts true endeavor

But now it's to late! I've pushed you away
I've given you to my friend this now miserable day

I never noticed how bright your black eyes sparkles
I never realized how your laugh was so harmonious with mine

I never really took the time to see how gentle and caring you are
Or understood why each time i was with you i felt like a star

But now that you're there JUST outside of my reach
All these hidden feelings are trying to fade

And if i tell you and take you I’ll lose someone so dear
On the other hand if say nothing the "what if" will whisper in my ear

I've always had a problem but it has never been this bad
I've always wanted what was hard to get....
but never what i couldn't have

But why?

You don’t attached to me so dearly I felt

Short words or reply makes It fades away
Is it the butterflies i get when we share a stolen glance?
Could it be that i only want you because you belong to him?

Maybe i really do like you and just didn't see it ?
but with all the other possibilities its kinda hard to believe it

I think i've got it! i think i know why
i'll narrow it down and tell you with a sigh

Its a mixture of all of the reasons above
I won’t get you because it’s fated

I'll still have these feelings and i'll still think of you
at least until something comes between us
so i guess ill just sit here as my heart silently burns.


Feel free to comment yea xP

n the veida for some minor changes too~

p.s. its was based on my feeling ^________^

2 comments:

  1. Hey~~~Its a wonderful poem...I like it...
    Seems like u wrote this when u fully in emo state...Whatever happened, I hope u alrite...I'm not sure what am I telling u is appropriate, but, there is a lot waiting for u in future...Make a breakthrough...Always hope for a better one and for sure God will give u as u wish...Dun worry, be happy...Everything will be fine as time heal the wound...

    ReplyDelete
  2. >__< thx thx...i m actually alright..do not worried much about me...
    the more u worried the more stress i have LOL~xP
    haha..yesh...hope u too...get a gd ever lasting companion~

    ReplyDelete