Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ups and Downs


Good or Bad its a part of life...
haiz...because of my clumsy outrages attitude...i hurt my roommate's finger during the badminton practice...duh...i feel sry...REAL sry to him TT~TT

n I promise myself...this wont happen again >_<>

eh talking about the good part...i m actually quite satisfied with my test's result ^___^
nevertheless...i do really want to get a better mark...JIA YOU jason

n also not to forget...to everyone out there reading my blog ^^ i m sure u have this feeling too...
good luck yeah...

whenever u had done a mistake or unsatisfied with ur result...learn from it!! I m sure u can...show the passion deep inside ur heart BUT dun ever give up...
May GOD bless you ^_______^

haha...badminton tournament is here...n I m in it!!!
hopefully i could eliminate all my opponents...(thou, its quite tough

n oh yea...millions thx to everyone who read and commented about my poem LOL~
n yeah...thx to them who concern about me
actually~~although its a sad poem...but honestly, its nothing to do with me right now LOL~~everything was in the past

(sry for this misunderstood)
eh guys, gals and my loyal companion Blog...i gtg now~ class later~ish ish~~thx for the smiles ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment